Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Learn How to Embroider the Easy Way - Video Resource

Have You Aways Wanted to Learn How to Embroider?
It's possible to start learning today and the best news is that it's now easier than ever before.
If you would like to learn how to embroider, or to improve your embroidery skills, then this could be the most exciting information you read all year.
I have something very unique to share with you.
As sewing teacher I have listening to people who have struggled to find a quick and easy way to learn how to embroider. Some of these people struggled trying to learn from the often complicated illustrations found in books.
I have shared in this frustration as well.
Others attended expensive workshops but then forget what they had been shown within weeks of learning.



If this sounds like you then keep reading.
Some people were lucky enough to have someone around to show them first hand how to embroider. This was fantastic for them because I strongly believe this is the best way to learn. Providing of course that the person showing them was a patient teacher!
Others have shared with me less happy stories of being "turned off" sewing and embroidery from a less forgiving and impatient teacher.
And some people have explained that they feel too embarrassed to attend a workshop. Because they don't want everyone else discovering their inability or lack of skills. Some people felt intimidated and lacked the confidence that they needed to join a class full of people.
I totally understand and sympathize with these people. Maybe you can relate to their stories too.
Another problem that people often face is that their work or family commitments prevent them from finding the time to learn how to embroider. As a mother of three I understand this problem as well.
That's why I decided to do something to help.
From over 20 years of teaching I have gained a lot of satisfaction from observing people who discover the pure joy of learning something new. This is particularly true for woman who I have watched gain greater confidence and skills from learning new embroidery stitches and techniques.
This new confidence meant that they were able to tackle more challenging embroidery projects with ease. They were able to create wonderful projects that amazed their families and friends.
BUT more importantly they were able to take time out from this hectic world we all live in just to relax and sew.
They were able to unwind, to just sit and be still.
Many of my closest friends who are avid sewers tell me the same thing. They find embroidery therapeutic, that it just magically makes them feel good.
There is something very special and totally engaging about the relaxing nature of embroidery and I would like everyone to experience this wonderful feeling for themselves.
This got me thinking, how could I do this?
Then one day it came to me, I had an idea.
Let me ask you this question.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could have your very own embroidery tutor right there in the lounge room with you?
Imagine how easy it would be to learn from looking over the shoulder of an expert. Right there in your own home.
Wouldn't your life be easier if you could refer back to each lesson time and time again. This would make sewing your next project much easier wouldn't it?
The fantastic news is that all this is possible starting from today.
I have put together a 12 part audio and visual resource that has been designed especially for you."Learn How to Embroider the Easy Way" is unique and exclusive to this web page.
And the best part is that it's electronic which means it can be downloaded to your computer in a flash. If you're new to this amazing technology don't worry, I'll be here to help you every step of the way.
Within minutes you could be watching me demonstrate the ten most common stitches used in embroidery. I'll reveal little known tricks that I have discovered from teaching embroidery for almost 20 years. This means that my resource is not only perfect for beginners but is also ideal for more experienced sewers as well.
for more detials:

click here..

No comments: